Early this morning around 2:00am I rolled over after hearing my phone go off. I then read this e-mail from my new favorite people at Amazon Associates:
This means that my niche amazon associates website is done. I’ve lost. The way that the website is set up I don’t have the option to simply change affiliate codes to a different affiliate provider. I guess this might be the one downside of the WPZonBuilder plug-in. The website is only generating roughly $20-$25 a month so it likely doesn’t have a resale value so im kinda in a predicament.
- Take the website down and move on
- Leave the site up and send free referrals to Amazon with the hope they allow Minnesotan’s back in the program.
- Try to find someone to buy the site. Any offers?
Sorry guys, i’ll start thinking about a new niche project to share. The benefit of Amazon Associates program was that I could be 100% transparent to my readers. That’s not something I can offer with AdSense without risking all my sites potentially going public. We’ll see – I’ll keep you all updated as I find out more. I wouldn’t hold my breath for anything soon though.
Latest posts by Nick LeRoy (see all)
- Google Switching to Mobile First Index – #SEOForLunch Issue #7 - October 24, 2016
- How to Appear in Google’s Answer Box? – #SEOForLunch Issue #6 - October 11, 2016
- White Spark Creates FREE Review Generation Tool – #SEOForLunch Issue #5 - October 4, 2016